Ayur Centre - Singapore
Ayur Centre - Singapore, is an Ayurvedic Treatment and Natural Healing Centre renowned for its perfect blend of modern diagnostic and evaluation facilities with traditional Ayurvedic therapies and ayurvedic massages.
The word Ayur is of Sanskrit origin meaning 'long life'. At Ayur Centre, we aim to restore the natural balance of your mind, body and soul by applying genuine Ayurvedic principles to your day-to-day life. Being an innovative venture, Ayur Centre is identified for its responsible effort to provide world class Ayurvedic healthcare, thereby contributing to improved quality of life.
Our team of excellent and efficient Ayurveda physician and trained support staff ensures genuine, holistic, natural and effective health care and cure to our patients. We emphasize on specialist and personalized care for all our patients encompassing consultation, therapies, massages and dispensation of Ayurvedic medications.
Here are some of the most practiced Ayurvedic treatments at Ayur Centre. We believe it's important for our patients to be actively involved and understand the treatments before actually undergoing the same.
- Abhyangam – Relaxing full body massage for boosting immunity, relieving stress, fatigue, body and joint aches, and enhancing skin quality.
- Januvasti – Effective therapy for relieving knee pain and osteo arthritis. It strengthens joint, nerves, muscles, tissues and ligaments, lubricates joints and improves blood circulation.
- Kativasthi – Therapy for regenerative diseases, chronic backaches, inflammation, slip disc and other vertebra disorders.
- Njavarakizhi – Massage therapy for neurological and vertebral disorders such as frozen shoulder, paralysis, Parkinson's, spondylosis and arthritis.
- Shirodhara – Divine and deep relaxation therapy for migraine headaches, relieves stress, depression and insomnia and improve memory power.
- Udwarthanam – A unique massage for complete detoxification, improving blood circulation, reducing weight and eliminating obesity.
- Thalapothichil – Therapy for problems relating to the head, face and neck regions such as migraines, sinusitis and dandruff and hair loss.
- Nasayam – Powerful therapy for treating most illnesses related to the head and neck region. It helps relieve sinusitis, asthma, fatigue and cervical spondylosis.
- Provide safe and highest quality ayurvedic healthcare services at affordable prices.
- Early diagnosis and effective ayurvedic treatment.
- Facilitate good health and improve the quality of life.
- Ensure an excellent patient care and experience, through our high quality services.
- Deliver services to the highest standards ensuring patient satisfaction.