For an appointment enter your details below.
Ayurvedic Consultation is free. However, charges will apply for recommended ayurvedic therapy and ayurvedic treatments.
For mobile number please include the prefix "+ and country code". Example, if you are making an appointment from Singapore, your prefix will be +65.
Please allow an hour for the system to confirm your appointment.
Please take note of our Terms and Conditions
- Operating Hours: 9am to 9pm
- Reservation: Reservation is required for all Ayurvedic Treatments.
- Check In: Clients should be present at least ten (10) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order not to disrupt the ayurvedic therapies scheduled for other clients.
- Food: Clients are advised not to take any meals immediately before undergoing any ayurvedic therapy. A light meal may be at taken at least half (1/2) ) an hour, and a full meal at least one (1) hour, before the ayurvedic treatment.
- Attire: Clients are advised to be attired in loose and comfortable attire.
- Valuables: Please leave valuables at home. The management accepts no responsibility for any loss of money or valuables brought into the Sanctuary.
- Assignment of Ayurvedic Therapists: We will endeavor our best to assign a Ayurvedic Therapist preferred by the client. Nevertheless, due to demand aggregation, another ayurvedic therapist may be assigned.
- Payment Mode: Cash/NETS/Credit Cards
- Cancellation: We appreciate cancellation notice of at least one (1) day to provide sufficient notice to others who may wish to take up the vacant slot.
- Etiquette: In our efforts to ensure that all clients benefit from the ayurvedic treatments we provide, we seek your kind understanding to keep noise level to a minimum. Kindly switch off all electronic devises.