As per Physician Advice
Januvasti is one of the most effective and time-tested Ayurvedic treatment for chronic knee pain, stiffness, inflammation and injury. The treatment involves retaining pain relieving, warm ayurvedic oils over the affected area for a duration of time using gram flour, followed by gentle massage or Abhyanga. The ayurvedic oils and medicines for the treatment will be selected based on the patient and the condition.
- Lubricate joints.
- Improves oxygen and blood circulation.
- Treats sports injuries.
- Prevents degenerative diseases.
- Relieves pains, sprains, ligament tear, inflammation.
- Relaxes and nourishes bones, muscles, ligaments and nerves.
- Protect the cartilage of knee.
- Reduces spasm and rigidity of muscles around knee and calf areas.
- Improves mobility.