As per Physician Advice
Shirodhara is one of the most ancient and divine Ayurvedic treatments used to help the body to enter a state of deep relaxation. In Shirodhara, warm, aromatic and medicated Ayurvedic oil, milk or buttermilk will be rhythmically poured onto the forehead, stimulating the pituitary gland or "third-eye", achieving instant rest, calm and rejuvenation.
- Relaxes the nervous system.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Cures depression and insomnia.
- Improves memory power and concentration.
- Strengthens the five senses.
- Helps arouse a positive outlook to everything around.