Ayurvedic considers nostrils to be the doorway to the brain. Nasyam (Errhine Therapy) is a very powerful rejuvenative Panchakarma therapy that involves administering of medicated herbal oils through the nose. It's a method of Kalarichikilsa for treating illnesses related to the head region and impacts are wide-ranging.
- Removes toxins from all the channels and cavities, neck, brain, eyes, nose, ear and throat.
- Cures nasal congestion, sinusitis and asthma.
- Guarantees complete immunity.
- Revitalize the brain and nervous system.
- Improves memory power.
- Strengthens sensory organs.
- Relieves headaches and stress.
- Prevents skin diseases.